Do you love chocolate and peanut butter? Then you will love this recipe! We are going to make Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls with Medjool Dates. These little treats are sweet, chocolatey, and nutty. Plus, they are healthy too! We use Medjool dates instead of sugar to make them sweet. This recipe is perfect for serving 4 people.
These Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls with Medjool Dates are sweet, chocolatey, and nutty. They are the perfect treat for anyone who loves the combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
This recipe makes enough for 4 people. You can share these treats with your friends and family.
- 20 Medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (vegan if desired)
What you need to have to make it:
- You will need a food processor to blend the dates and peanut butter.
- You will also need a mixing bowl, a saucepan, a baking sheet, and some parchment paper.
It will take about 30 minutes to prepare these Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls with Medjool Dates.
You don’t need to cook these treats! All you need to do is melt some chocolate.
This recipe is easy to make. Even if you have never made a dessert before, you can make these Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls with Medjool Dates.
How to make it:
- First, you need to pit the Medjool dates. This means you need to take out the seed that is inside each date.
- Next, put the pitted dates in a food processor. Turn on the food processor and blend the dates until they are broken down.
- Add the peanut butter and water to the food processor. Turn on the food processor again and blend everything until it is smooth.
- Now it’s time to make the balls! Take a small amount of the mixture and roll it into a ball using your hands. Place the ball on a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Keep making balls until you have used up all of the mixture.
- Next, melt the chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat. Make sure to stir the chocolate constantly so it doesn’t burn.
- Dip each ball into the melted chocolate. Make sure the ball is completely covered in chocolate.
- Place the balls back on the baking sheet.
- Put the baking sheet in the refrigerator until the chocolate has hardened.
How to serve it:
These Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls with Medjool Dates are best served chilled. Take them out of the refrigerator and serve them as a sweet treat.
How to store it:
You can store these Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls with Medjool Dates in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
These treats will last for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
Nutrition facts per serving (1 ball):
- Calories: 105
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 4mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 17.2g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.7g
- Sugars: 15.1g
- Protein: 1.2g
Note: The nutrition facts provided are approximate values and may vary based on the specific brands and measurements used. For accurate nutrition information, it’s always best to refer to the product labels or use a reliable nutrition calculator.
Health Benefits Of Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls with Medjool Dates:
These Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls with Medjool Dates are healthy because they are made with natural ingredients like Medjool dates and peanut butter.
Medjool dates are a great alternative to sugar because they are naturally sweet and full of nutrients. They can help lower cholesterol, support bone health, promote bowel regularity, and are great for your skin.
Peanut butter is also a healthy ingredient because it is high in protein, healthy fats, and fiber.
What Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls with Medjool Dates Are Good For:
These treats are good for satisfying your sweet tooth while still being healthy.
Why Are Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls with Medjool Dates Good For You:
These treats are good for you because they are made with natural ingredients that provide essential nutrients and health benefits.
Why Are Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls with Medjool Dates Not Recommended For You:
If you have allergies to peanuts or dates, then these treats may not be recommended for you.
- You can use any type of nut butter in this recipe.
- Make sure to use fresh and large dates for the best results when making date paste.
- You can add additional ingredients such as coconut flour or oat flour to change the texture of the balls.
This recipe for Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls with Medjool Dates is a delicious and healthy treat that is perfect for serving 4 people. Made with natural ingredients such as Medjool dates and peanut butter, these little bites are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth while still being nutritious.